Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Website and Software


You may be familiar with this site but if you're not, it's one of my favorite Digital Scrapbooking website. It's Digiscrapdepot.com

They have so many categories besides the usual digital backgrouds, wordart, embellishments etc...
By now they probably have hundreds of thousands of freebies. For some reason there not ALL free. They've allowed people who want payment for their digital stuff. But they are supposed to list that in the description so you don't waste your time looking at it and THEN finding out it was all for nothing.


DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE
If your looking for digital scrapbooking software I used Scrapbook Plus. I don't use the elements that they give because they're not good for much. But what I do, is I save all the things I download from digiscrapdepot and put it in 1 central folder. (You can keep your downloads in the folder they come in and THEN move it to a cental folder.) Then I move the folder into the Scrapbook Plus Graphics folder and thats how I create my digital layouts.

To get your digital downloads into "Scrapbook Plus"
  • "C" Drive
  • click on "Programs Files"
  • click on Ideasoft
  • click on Scrapbook Plus
  • click on Graphics
  • Then and your folder that has all your downloaded digital scrapbooking elements. I name the folder "download"
It looks like this:
You can click on the photo to enlarge it.


If you ever have any questions, please let me know!
Heather

1 comment:

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking